By creating this booking request, your group understands:
- your group consists only of current HCC students;
- the Group Viewing Room is to be used for academic purposes which require the viewing of video material;
- the Group Viewing Room is intended for a group of 2-6 students - individual students should use computers in the library or equipment in CL 207;
- all group members need to be present in the Group Viewing Room for the duration of the booking (start to end);
- group members need to be present in the Group Viewing Room within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation, or the room may be given to another group;
- a group member needs to borrow/return a keyboard/mouse from the Check Out Desk to use the equipment in this room;
- personal headphones need to be used when listening to audio - you may bring your own headphones or purchase them at the Check Out Desk;
- beverages (no food) may be consumed in the Group Viewing Room.
Read the terms & conditions regarding the use of group work spaces.