By creating this booking request, your group understands:
- your group consists only of current HCC students;
- the Group Study Room is to be used for academic purposes, such as group studying or group work;
- Group Study Rooms are intended for a group of 2-6 students - individual students should use the study carrels or Silent Study Room (CL 230)
- all group members need to be present in the Group Study Room for the duration of the booking (start to end);
- group members need to be present in the Group Study Room within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation, or the room may be given to another group;
- beverages (no food) may be consumed in the Group Study Room.
Read the terms & conditions regarding the use of group work spaces.