By creating this booking request, your group understands:
- your group consists only of current HCC students;
- the Group Computing Room is to be used for academic purposes which require the use of a computer;
- Group Computing Rooms are intended for a group of 2-6 students - individual students should use computers in CL 203, CL 207, CL 200
- all group members need to be present in the Group Computing Room for the duration of the booking (start to end);
- group members need to be present in the Group Computing Room within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation, or the room may be given to another group;
- a group member needs to borrow/return a keyboard/mouse from the Check Out Desk to use the equipment in this room;
- beverages (no food) may be consumed in the Group Computing Room.
Read the terms & conditions regarding the use of group work spaces.